The cost of higher education is rising, and many people are looking to take MOOCs (massive open online courses) as an alternative. These massive open online courses are offered at a fraction of the price of conventional college courses. The good news is there are several platforms available to take online classes. If you want to learn more, here is a list of the most widely-used MOOCs to consider.
- Promoting Children’s Mental And Emotional Health: A Parent’s Guide
- Parenting In A Multicultural World: Raising Global Citizens
- The Power of Play: How Playful Parenting Nurtures Child Development
- Cultivating Lifelong Learners: Nurturing a Love for Education in Children
- AI At Your Command: Crafting Effective Prompts For Desired Outcomes